Podcast: Play in new window | Embed
They call her the ‘No Excuses Lady’ because she get things done, whatever the circumstances.
Uncertainty has become her comfort zone. Esther’s secret? Focus only on the things you can influence. Work with what you have.
In the past 30 years as an entrepreneur she has turned many challenges into opportunities:
• Raised €16 million for charities; without any experience, on a budget of zero. Got knighted by the Dutch Queen.
• Survived 4 weeks on an uninhabited island in Malaysia for the European ‘Survivor’ TV show. A valuable lesson in group dynamics, which she now uses in presentations and workshops.
• A 7-year relationship with the biggest playboy on a Caribbean island resulted in a bestselling book, ‘Have you found your Mr. Wrong yet?’
• Turned a low-cost transatlantic cruise into a life changing experience for entrepreneurs by creating (tax deductible) ‘Cruise your Business’ retreats.
• Got ‘fired’ from her home country for traveling too much. The same government that expelled her, then hired her to find a solution for the ‘digital nomad’ problem.
• She found the ultimate freedom living outside the system, traveling to more than 100 countries. As a lifestyle pioneer, she now inspires and helps others to live and work location independently.
• She has integrated these experiences into more than 1000 keynote presentations, two TEDx talks and 30 books.
• The international media has featured her story over 500 times and Esther is among the top 10% of global social media influencers.
Follow me on Instagram, Facebook or LinkedIn
If you enjoy the podcast please subscribe, review and share to spread the word.
IF YOU’D LIKE TO BE A GUEST OR KNOW SOMEONE WHO’D MAKE A GREAT GUEST FOR THE PODCAST, OR WOULD LIKE TO SUGGEST A TOPIC TO DISCUSS, PLEASE GET IN TOUCH AND LET ME KNOW.
Other Episodes You Might Enjoy