Topic today is “coping with chaos”, a very much needed skill in our world nowadays indeed! With us we have the fabulous Galia Yakimova, author, public speaker and coach who is on a mission to help women heal their inner wounds and learn self-love to create a society of heart-based healthy individuals. A great discussion and loads of useful tips: enjoy!
Galia Yakimova is a Life Coach for Inner Healing and Self Love; Public Speaking; Author.
Galia helps women to heal their inner wounds and learn self-love so that they can stand up, be heard and live life with purpose. She is on a mission of creating a society of heart-based healthy individuals, taking responsibility for their lives. She invites women who are ready to take bold steps forward to work together. To break the chains from the past traumas of rejection, false beliefs, loss of identity to create happy and healthy lives for themselves and their loved ones. Originally from Bulgaria she lived in the UK for 20 years. During that time, she worked in the Holistic Spa business for over 15 years where she was inspired to become a Life Coach to serve women on a larger scale. She is here to help you, equip you and walk with you on your journey of healing and growth.
Contact Galia, mention this episode and receive her ebook FOR FREE
REDUCTION on workshop of May 13th for listeners!
- Filter the info coming in
- Carefully digest the thoughts in your mind
- To deal with the stress with: meditation, prayer, exercises
- Detox – mind-body-soul
- Choose carefully your food. It is very, very important what we consume, what food we are feeding our body. Homeoffods – food on the cellular level
- Get to know yourself better. Reconnect with your inner self. Know your gifts, talents, strengths and weaknesses, your Identity. Accept yourself the way you are made and learn to love yourself.
- Heal your inner wounds and let the past go.
- Work on yourself, on your emotions
- Be grateful, create a healthy life and grow gracefully
IF YOU’D LIKE TO BE A GUEST OR KNOW SOMEONE WHO’D MAKE A GREAT GUEST FOR THE PODCAST, OR WOULD LIKE TO SUGGEST A TOPIC TO DISCUSS, PLEASE GET IN TOUCH AND LET ME KNOW.
Other Episodes You Might Enjoy