I have just put down “Let your Heart be Broken” by Tina Davidson which I literally devoured during the holidays. I happened to have interviewed Tina for my “Fabulous After Fifty” channel and though I knew she was a renowned classical composer and had been inspired by her story to buy the book, I did not know if she also knew how to write. But she does. Raw, authentic, unadorned yet poetic, her words resonated deeply with me. The juxtaposition of her heart-wrenching yet understated story, with her composition process – a world I knew nothing about- created a beautiful marriage of words and rhythms that dance with each other in harmony. Pure emotion, simply stated, that seeps through to your very soul, leaving you feeling enriched.
- FABULOUS AFTER FIFTY! EPISODE 124 – LISA COPELAND- What you should know about DATING AFTER 50
- FABULOUS AFTER FIFTY! EPISODE 123 – DR. REGINA LARK- Why a Woman’s Work Is Never Done and What to Do About It
- FABULOUS AFTER FIFTY! EPISODE 122 – IAN JEFFERIS- The Grandparents’ Guide to Coaching Children and Teens
- FABULOUS AFTER FIFTY! EPISODE 121 – VICKIE RUBIN- PLANNING AHEAD FOR AN ADULT CHILD WITH SPECIAL NEEDS
- Review of ” Let your heart be broken” by Tina Davidson